OUT OF AREA CLIENTS
We collaborate with homeowners and builders from coast to coast. If you have a project and do not live nearby, not to worry. WE do this all the time.
Our process for working with clients outside of Southern California was created by combining our belief in strong communication and skilled interior design. Through phone calls, emails, texting and video conferences and the wonderful world of sharing documents through the “Cloud” as well as site visits, we are able to provide our out of state clients with the same service that our local clients receive.
- Initial Call or Meeting – This Consultation is Complimentary,
Discuss your investment for the project.
- Sign Agreement – Hourly fees or Project Planning Retainer
- Site Visit
- Planning and Design Begin
- We create a floorplan incorporating your existing pieces that you have requested to be retained and new pieces you will need – adding accessories, rugs and window treatments you will need.
- Set Investment Value for project.
We present a budget for your approval based on your floorplans.
- Rework and Pricing
- We present furniture, fabrics, art & accessory options for your approval.
We present a second round of selections for anything that you did not approve in round one. At this time we also provide pricing for the entire project.
- Deposit & Order Your provide a furnishings deposit, and we place your furnishings orders, balance is due before the delivery is set up.
- Delivery & Installation Your Design Team oversees the deliveries, placement and installation for you.
We work with many secondary home clients…We also provide services to include everything from the sheets and towels, to the pantry essentials to the forks and knives. When you arrive at your new home on holiday, it is ready for you to enjoy and throw that first party showing off your new digs.
DO YOU WANT TO GET STARTED ON YOUR PROJECT?